Community Storage Initiative Announces Leadership Forum
Thursday, June 23, 2016
Posted by: Steve Koep
June 23, 2016, Minneapolis
For Immediate Release
The Community Storage Initiative (CSI) announced today that it will hold a Leadership Forum, July 20-21, 2016, at the University of Minnesota Law School in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Since the launch of the CSI in February, over 40 organizations have joined the Initiative as supporters. The next step in this important and exciting initiative is to engage key industry leadership in an interactive forum to discuss industry challenges and opportunities and how The Community Storage Initiative can advance the market.
Registration is open for the Community Storage Initiative Leadership Forum, to be held July 20-21 at the University of Minnesota Law School in Minneapolis, MN.
This Leadership Forum is designed to engage industry leaders in a productive dialogue on how to best make use of the Initiative to further common goals. Discussion will include:
- Implementing cost-effective community storage technologies NOW, including electric water heaters, electric vehicles, batteries, ice storage, space heat and other behind and in front of the meter storage technology
- Learning how the Community Storage Initiative can support local program goals
- Developing ways to engage consumers and create messaging around the concept of “community storage”
- Establishing the role CSI will play in advocacy, the ability to speak with one voice, and the ability to collect data on the industry
- Building a Community Storage network to share research and business models
- Exploring next steps? Where do we go from here?
Help shape this initiative and further The Community Storage Initiative’s Vision!
CLICK HERE to learn more and register
CSI Advisory Council:
Contact the CSI Advisory Council if you have any questions
- Gary Connett, Great River Energy (CSI Chair)
- Robin Roy, NRDC
- Steven Koep, Vaughn Thermal and PLMA Behind-the-Meter Storage Interest Group Chair
- Keith Dennis, NRECA
- Alex Hofmann, APPA
- Rick Tempchin, EEI
For more information, including our vision statement and information on supporting organizations, visit: www.communitystorageinitiative.com