PLMA Grows to Over 120 Members in 2016
Voice of Demand Response Practitioners Publishes Annual Report
PLMA grew to 123 electric utility and allied organization members in 2016, an increase of almost 300% in 4 years. Recognized as "The Voice of Demand Response Practitioners", PLMA details its latest achievements in the 2016 PLMA Annual Activity Report for Members .
Major 2016 achievements include:
- Growth to 123 member organizations, from just 42 members at the end of 2012
- Participation from 3,465 people representing 797 organizations in 45 in-person and online activities
- Creation of Retail Pricing and Customer Engagement Interest Groups
- Conference attendance hit a new peak with over 200 attendees at Spring and Fall events
- Delivered first week-long Training Series
PLMA Member Meet-up Online
with Rich Philip, Duke Energy; Brian Solsbee, TVA; and Christine Riker, Energy Solutions
recorded March 16, 2017
To View Webcast Recording, CLICK HERE
Join us for an online PLMA Member Meet-up to learn about 2016 achievements, 35th Conference and DR Training Series details, and latest member benefit enhancements.
To View Annual Report Microsite, CLICK HERE